Sunday, February 16, 2014

February Randoms


This month is flying by so fast! We have had a lot of fun just staying inside. The weather has been really stormy so we haven't been out much.  The kids are getting better at being able to entertain themselves. They fight us for the first little while when we take away their electronics, but after a while they really start having fun. 




They earned some money doing chores so of course a dollar store trip was in order. The prize? Ninja stuff. 


This is one of my favorite stages. When they start so smile at you.



Who knew plastic cups could be so fun?



We took the kids to see Frozen last weekend. The kids loved it so much so I bought some of the songs and they sing it all.day....



This is how Grace and I play with the baby.



My newest nephew Mason Sean King. He is such a handsome devil.



This really should have it's own post, but Mikey lost his first tooth!! He was at school and he said he was bored so he just wiggled it till it came out. I get so emotional when my babies loose teeth. Especially that first one. It is like it's the beginning of them growing up. The little teeth smile will be gone in no time. It makes me so sad for me as his mother, but so happy for Mikey. He was so excited. 



Owen is at a hard stage right now. He is too old to nap, but too young not to, so we just let him go until he crashes. Most of the time it is in positions like this:




Valentine boxes! Owen is happy with is two hangers taped together.



I cannot keep up with the pressure of darling valentines. You should see what some of my friends made for their kids! I was amazed. Beautiful valentines. My kids got the box of cards with a sucker taped to it. After all, I think the kids only see the sugar content, not the font the card is written in. 



The boys and I went to help at Mikes valentine party. He was so happy to have Owen there. 



My squishy valentine

No comments: