Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mike

Ohh my Mikey. This little boy is one of the funniest kids around. Mikey is one of the sweetest little boys. He is busy busy busy but no matter how busy he gets he always finds time to run and give me a hug or a kiss. He takes my face in his hands and says "I love you mom" at least once a day. Being in the middle I always get a little worried that he will get ignored a little. He takes everything in stride. He goes along with anything Grace wants to do and he usually does it without complaint. I remember bossing my little brother around all of the time and it seems that Grace is up to the same thing. Mike runs inside a million times a day getting things for Grace. This year Mikey graduated from his first year in pre-school. He picked up on reading so fast and his teacher always had good things to say about him. He still loves cars and trucks but he is very into super heroes right now. Especially wolverine. I'm not sure where he even learned about him but he loves that guy a lot right now.





Swig


Loves the water!


I am pretty lucky with this one. He will fall asleep anywhere. 





Mikey and Miss Jamie

This was no surprise to me.








Mikey started baseball! Well, a camp actually but he loves it. 





We were at Payson pool and we ran into Daxy! It was such a fun surprise and Mikey was so happy to see him! The feelings weren't really mutual. 


We took a trip down to the Young Living Farm a few Saturdays ago and the kids loved it. 





The reservoir 

  
A little chocolate in the teeth never hurts. 

No comments: