Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gracie


I cannot believe how big Gracie is getting. Kindergarten flew by so fast. Grace had a wonderfully fun full year. She made a lot of friends and I finally got used to the idea of her being at other kids houses for play dates. Whenever there was an event at school or around the community Grace couldn't wait to participate. She is our little social butterfly. I can't believe she will be starting first grade soon. And with that comes all day school. I'm not sure I'm ready for it! Grace is one of the sweetest kids. She does really well trying to include others and makes friends quickly.  When we got our chickens this year I have really noticed a difference in Grace. She is very good at taking care of them and I have noticed it makes her be a better sister to her brothers. I know that sounds silly but she really has turned into the "mother hen"




Grace did a cheer camp a few months ago and she LOVED it




Kindergarten Graduation photo.








Her bed head kills me. Gracies hair is our biggest fight. It is so beautiful but it is a nightmare to brush and take good care of it. If it were up to me it would be boy short.


Kindergarted graduation program!



  

Watching the eclipse


Bringing Zelda home



The day we got Carmello


Selling rocks







1 comment:

jen said...

Love your new posts! You're kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see them. I think either Jeff or Tracee tried the rock selling business. How'd it go?