Monday, September 27, 2010

Randoms

This weekend was pretty fun. My Mamma came up to visit and to go to the General Relief Society meeting. It was so fun to have her here. The visit was way too short. We made some salsa, she did some babysitting, and we giggled a lot. I also posted some pics of random things we have been up to!!







My mom and I at the conference

Chad and I went to a marriage retreat in Salt Lake and Chads sis was so kind to take the kids overnight. When I went to go pick them up Grace fell asleep under her blanket because the "sun was too hot"

Taylor, Austin, Me and Chad at dinner after one of the marriage retreat meetings

When we were making salsa our onions were BURNING my eyes so bad. The goggles helped ease the pain.

1 comment:

sloan larsen said...

moms are the best! I made salsa with my madre too :) i miss giggling with you and lydia.