Monday, March 22, 2010

Dax turns TWO!!

In unrelated news to the title, Chad finally finished his work desk for the garage. His brother Travis came down from Wyoming to help him build it and they literallly spent all day. Chad has since put some paint on it, but it's finally done! Now he has a work bench to make me lots of other projects :)

Daxton turned two on Sunday the 21st. He and Mike are exactly one month apart. Which is funny because they were both given the same due date of April 11th. Mike came two months early then Dax came one month early. We are so lucky to have this little boy in our lives. He has been a blessing from day one. It has been such a fun sight to see Chandler as a dad and he makes me so proud to have him as my brother. He is such an amazing dad. I love these two so much. We had a little party for Dax on Saturday and it turned out to be quite a fun day! We went to jumping jacks, then had friends over for cake, pinata, kites, bubbles and of course burgers!

























Mikey got a mower for his b-day and it was a wise choice for Dax to get the same thing. Now they can mow together!







I sure like this guy








Blowing out the candles!





































Gracie and Brett

















mmmmmm












The loot















Happy Birthday Dax! We love you so much!






On saturday Chad and I took the kids to the rock and mineral show. It was pretty lame but the kids sure loved the dinosoar!




























The nemo hat resurfaces!





7 comments:

Malinda S. said...

Love that the Nemo hat is back. I read on Facebook you are going to Garth. So jealous!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Haha! I love the Nemo hat too! Did you make the cake? It was awesome! Rylee had a Lightning McQueen party last year- I wish I were that talented!

Sharps said...

i was so happy to see your new post...and the nemo hat at the bottom almost made me pee my pants! that is going to be the best memory for him! so fun. wish we were closer to take part in the festivities...and the burgers:( ahhh.

Taylors said...

I have to agree with everyone the NEMO hat is the best! Happy Birthday Dax!

Robin said...

OK thanks for outdoing me on the Cars cake you brat! Haha jk. BUt yours was seriously better than mine! And your comment about my roots was so right on! I laughed out loud when I read it. It's been driving me crazy how fast my last color has grown out. Then someone reminded me that your hair grows more when you're prego? NO wonder its only been like 2 1/2 mths instead of my usual 6 mths before it gets this bad! Can you come to Cali to do it? haha

Russ said...

Miss you guys. Awesome cake!!! and I've got to get me one a' them Nikons.

Russ said...

that comment was from Traci btw.