Monday, December 7, 2009

Dance little Monkey DANCE!!!

Finally I get to post the pics of our chrismas tree. You'll notice I don't have any up of the finished product, it took us about three days to figure out a stand. Chad finally built one and it turned out SO pretty. I'll take more pictures and post them when I get a chance. The kid's loved helping this year and I think Grace is finally at the age where she "gets" christmas. She is so much fun. This weekend Gracie had a dance recital at the festival of trees at the South Town Expo Center. She did so good! I thought for sure she would get shy when she saw all of the people there, but she did so good. I couldn't have been more proud!!




Chad and the kids putting up the tree



I had a little sewing night with a few of my friends and it turned out to be SO fun! I Think we will make it a weekly thing! Taylor is helping me un-pick my pillow case at this point. I really messed it up :)






One of Gracies chores on her chart is to help do dishes. She does so good to load them in the dishwasher.









I don't know what it is with my son and accessories, but now he is sporting a santa hat that he refuses to take off.






This is Gracie's friend Saige. She is in our ward and we get to take her to dance with us every week. They have become pretty good friends.





Elivate your body...




Grandma Lydia kept Mikey entertained while Gracie danced. She always has lots of fun snacks.












She did so good!!


















Eating a hot dog after a wonderful show






Gracie LOVES the grinch. She watches this show pretty much every day.


Taken tonight.... Sporting the hat....








6 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I love that little hat. He's the cutest santa I've ever seen. Seeing your mom in that picture reminded me that she used to look at my blog, and I have no way of inviting her to it. Will you send me her email? I miss your sweet mom! Love the pics!

Kirsten said...

Waytago Gracie :) She is getting really big! looks like you guys are starting out the christmas month with loads of fun, I'm totally jealous of everyone and their tree pictures... we have yet to decide what kind to get and when to go get it!?! LOVE the sewing night idea, I need to do that so i can actually learn how to sew, haha :)

Sharps said...

oh i love you! lydia is such a nice mom to come visit you:) LUCKY. HOPE we get to see you in a couple weeks!!! HEEE HAWWW:)

Lyndy Staheli said...

Grace looks so cute! The sewig night looks like lot of fun. I think you need to get machine, you are always doing so many fun projects and I know would love to have your own.

Robin said...

I know we miss you guys too! Whenever I think of you guys and Christmas I think of the Grinch who Stole Christmas and how Gracie LOVED it!!!!

Austin said...

ahhh, the weekly scrafternoocrapperday.....