Thursday, December 17, 2009

Goodbye 2009!!!

Last one of the year! I know we are far from the end of the year, but let's be honest, I'm headed to Kanab for the week and I KNOW I won't be posting again before the new year. This last week was lots of fun. I held the first annual "uglies" party at our house. The idea: everyone just wears their uglies christmas sweater. Two of the couples couldn't find any, but some of us did thank goodness!! Taylor and Austin won for the best sweaters. I was DYING when they walked in. Thanks for getting into it guys.....
In attendance: Chad and I, Jodalyn and Scott Buck, Spencer and Emily Clark, and Taylor and Austin Gardner
Tay's pants made the outfit.

What a cute couple.


Last night was our ward christmas party. These are most of my primary kids getting ready for their part in the Nativity.




Gracie was an angel and Mike was a cow.. soo cute.




Aaaaanndd this was our experience this year with Santa. Mike calls him sasa.





I just threw these on. Gotta love IKEA











Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!! I'll see you in 2010!!!!




5 comments:

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Oh I LOVE it! You should wear them for your christmas card next year!(: Have a great Christmas and hopefully we will see you guys in a few days~!

Robin said...

How do you make even a frumpy Christmas sweater look hot?! Must be those Cutler genes!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love your Santa picture! Classic. Your sweater party looked like a lot of fun too! Enjoy bringing in the new year.

Bekah said...

Haha, my friends and I have our "ugly christmas sweater" party too! Great minds... :D

Cutest cow and angel EVER.

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow I love it. Where did you find those. I'm with Stacy, you guys should wear them for next years Christmas card. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.