Friday, August 14, 2009

Utah County Fair.. .and such..

We are so lucky to live in such a fun town. And so close to the fair grounds! The county fair was here and we decided to walk over and take a look see last night. Chandler and the Gardners came with us so the kid's could maybe ride some rides together. They LOVED it. I remember when the fair used to come to Kanab and I remember thinking it was the greatest thing ever. We had a lot of fun!






Chandler fell in the river. Thank goodness he's okay :)
Uncle Chan took Mike on the carousel. He loved this thing.

Gracie and Dallin rode the cars. They were so excited the whole time


Chad, Chan and Austin



Yesterday Mike climbed up on the table and he was screaming at me to get him down. I'm so rude becuase I just laugh and grab the camera.

Mikey loves to help Chad in the yard. I don't know if the feeling is mutual, but he is a good sport.


Honestly, I can't leave them alone for TWO SECONDS!! (see previous post)





5 comments:

Lydia said...

Ha ha, priceless!! I'm glad Chan is okay.

. said...

anna is so jealous as we are looking at your pics. She keeps saying " I want to do that". And then she just barely goes... "Their house is good." haha. Miss you guys.

The Allen Family said...

Poor Mikey on the table!haha I can't believe how much he looks like Chad. He is getting so big. Both of them are. What little cuties!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Ha! Those pics of Chad mowing w/mikey on his shoulders made me laugh! Mike did that with Thalia when she was smaller and I needed a break~what a good sport!

Austin said...

who's the fat kid with the popcorn?