Monday, August 24, 2009

Cinco

I can't believe we were married 5 years ago. Time is flying by. I can't even really remember life without Chad. This year we went to Park City and spent the night for our 5 year. My mom came up to watch the kids and since we went on a cruise earlier this year we decided not to do gifts. This little getaway was just what we needed. I did awful at taking pics, but here are a few that I did take.





Us in the hotel before calling it a night at 8:45... Lame I know, but we were sleepy!



We ate at an awesome place called the Grub steakhouse. ohhh yummmm...
I got the steak and Crab. This was the BIGGEST crab leg I have ever eaten. One crack an all of the meat came out.
The one shot of our hotel room.
Beware, mushy mushy ahead:

When I say I don't really remember life without Chad, I really mean it. I never thought I could find someone who would treat me so well, and continue to do better every day. I can't even put into words how lucky I feel to have married my best friend. On our way home Chad said "well, we've made it five, what do you say we reevaluate in another five?" I'm greatful that he makes me laugh all of the time. I try not to (so I don't encourage the previous behaviour) but I love that we can laugh at everything. Thank you Chad, I love you soooo Mucho...

10 comments:

Rach said...

Candace! Congrats on five years! That is so awesome. You guys are the cutest couple ever and we have to admit that Boomer and I both love chad! We think he is great! Tell him hi!

Kirsten said...

CONGRATS!! And don't be ashamed of going to ged at 8:45... I would LOVE to just rent a hotel, and do nothing but sleep and cuddle with my honey for our Anniversary! Some people are all about doing huge things together.... I'm all about the "together" part :)

Hermana Whitehead said...

Congratulations Candace and Chad on five years together. We think the world of both of you!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Congrats you guys! I bet it was so nice to have a night out with no kids. That was really nice of your mom to come up and stay with them for you guys too. We need to get together sometime soon before it starts to get cold again.

Robin said...

COngrats! And love the shirt you hot mamma!

Rach said...

Cando, Rach here.. Hey I talked to Lexi yesterday and she said that you were really into pampered chef! (I'm a consultant.) I told her that you should just become a consultant! They are doing a promotion right now and then once you are a consultant you can earn pampered chef dollars and start collecting. But when you sign up, you get over $600 in free product and then 20% forever after that. SOOO... I am a terrible salesman, but if you want to, I can totally sign you up! (Lexi said I should ask you.) Oh and not to mention if you do parties and stuff, you make mula that way too! Think about it! (No pressure though, I never do this to people... Again, lexi said you were super into it.) Lemmie know!!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Congrats you guys! I love your hair color Candace-looks bea-u-tiful. I'm so glad Chad found you,he is a lucky man.

Malinda S. said...

Congrats on 5 years! It's crazy how much your life changes after you are married, for the better!

Anonymous said...

I just saw your post... thanks wife, I love you too.

. said...

Canada and Wick... congrats on the five year. Way to steal our thunder two weeks after we got married. haha Just kidding. You guys are so perfect and cute for each other. Happy five year and sorry this is so late.. I'm just barely looking at blogs. haha. But I did see you the day after your anniverse. I love you guys. And poor little mikey! That was so sad and traumatic. I love him so dang much. The best little boy ever. That was not a complete sentence but hopefully Chad doesn't read these. Love you again.