Friday, August 7, 2009

Gardner Reunion

Oh heavens where to start. Last week we were able to go to Boulder Ut for Chad's family reunion and his Grandpa Gardner's 80th birthday. There are nine kid's in his mom's family so it was quite a good turn out! The kid's had SOO much fun playing in the dirt and running all around. It was so nice to visit with family that we don't get to see very often. Then on tuesday Traci and I met in SLC for some Zoo and Discovery Gateway fun. The kids loved it. I wish I would have gotten more pictures! Then on wednesday one of my bestest friends in the whole world finally came to Utah since moving back to California last year. Her husband and Chad went to law school together. Robin honestly got me through law school. I don't know what I would have done without her. I remember going to their house for dinner when Gracie was like two weeks old. Amazing how fast time goes by. They have a little boy named Diego who is exactly one week younger than Mike. Overall, it was a pretty fun week!!



Robin and the boys killing time in the mall

Mikey and Diego at Wingers

I love the look on their faces in this pic


Gracie on the carousel











Holding her ticket waiting to ride







There was a one week old baby giraffe at the zoo. oohhh it was so cute!
















Mike, Scott,Jake and Gracie looking at the tiger



Mike looking at the Ca... (cat)





Riding the train









All of Chad's moms siblings, she is the second from the left












Gracie painting a craft at the reunion









Taking a bath at the hotel after a LONG day










Chad and his mom put together a Gardner Jeopardy game. It was so much fun.







Mike and Linda with Jake and Mike












Me and the boys












cute little Jakey









Russ and Mike hanging the screen








Gracie and Scott playing in the dirt



















We had a relay race and Chad was first.. he didn't do too bad!










6 comments:

Lydia said...

woo hoo, there you are...great pictures, but just so Linda won't be to offended, I think she's the second from the right, right? I bet it was so good to see Robin, she's beautiful and Diego, also.
I got a little choked up when you said that bit about Gracie 2 wks. old, time is flying.
Luff ya.

Chelsea said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Great shots of the kido's! SOOO CUTE!

Kirsten said...

I love Discovery Gateway; the first pic of Mikey &... Diego was it!?!.... cracks me up b/c Mikey's like "mom, are you really taking another picture!" lol too cute :) Your little Gracie is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow... nobody ever really comments on your husband, but he is truly handsome. You are so lucky. All the ladies that check out this blog want to see more pictures of him please.

Cyndi said...

It looks like you guys had a pretty good time! Your family is so cute. I bet you guys have had a great summer

Jerry and Casey Glover said...

I agree with the anonymous post. Please show off that hunk of burnin love you call your husband. He is delicious...