Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello old friend.

Hello long lost blog! I think this is the longest I have gone between blogs. It seems like ever since I got my new camera for christmas it has taken FOREVER to figure everything out. But I did it and so alas, here is a post. Things have been great. Busy and great. A couple weekends ago we got the chance to have a free weekend so we headed south and had a little weekends at the cutlers house. My mom and dad came over and brought us our christmas gifts since we weren't able to spend christmas with them this year. We had such a blast playing games and giggling. It was awesome to spend some time with the future family (jana and tate) And to reminiss about the old times. Then the next weekend we had Chad's brother Travis and his family come by for a quick visit. It is always so fun to have family come because my kids love having some other people to play with besides their parents! Then this last weekend we went to Logan for Chad's little brothers wedding. That too was awesome. Chad has such an amazing family and I'm so lucky to be a part of them. All of our kid's are about the same age so they all have so much fun together.


Also.. on a quick sidenote, for christmas my dad suprised me with the most amazing gift I have ever gotten. As some of you know, he served in the Vietnam war. I don't know much about his experience and I am always telling him to write down his memories. I had a grandfather who served in WW2 and I don't know anything about his experience. I know that my children will feel the same if they don't hear about my dad's experience. Well, I opened my gift all alone in my kitchen and I had to sit down because I was so touched from what I saw. My dad had written a book dedicated to me about his war experience. I had no idea the things he went through but in this 100 page book I was able to make sense of most of his life. There aren't many chances we get to be proud of our parents. But this was one for me that I will never forget. I know that I can say "ya, Roger Cutler is my dad" and never be more proud. I love you so much dad. Thank you.








Mike could not figure these headphones out. I was laughing so hard. his face did not change from this...



Trav, Lyndy, Chad and I got bored at the house so we headed to the church to let the kids play. And by kids, I mean Travis and Chad.



Grace and Jaime getting pulled on the snowmobile



My kiddies and me at the wedding.





Grace decided to get my pump, put on her dance costume, and go pump on the FRONT porch. Thanks grace.


Okay so I get a little bored. Who doesn't?


Gracie and Jaime watching a movie.

Mikey and Mason. They are pals.


Navatna

my cutie tootie brother.

Word.


Mafia..

The parental units.







Two toothed wonder

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You've been quite busy the last few weeks! :) So I absolutely LOVE, LOVE the pictures of Gracie pumping. ha Priceless!

Taylor Gardner said...

In one of your Mafia pictures, I honestly thought you had taken a picture during a prayer. I was in awe for a minute. Then again, if you were supposed to have YOUR eyes closed, and were peeking...I admire you just the same.

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow that was quite a post. It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. Jamie sure had fun playing with Grace. Maybe next time she will actually play nice with her.

Chelsea said...

How cute! I love the big entry on all the fun! What great pic's you got! I mean, LOVE the mafia ones! The heads down, its so comical! haha! So cute!

Amanda P. said...

yeah it doesn't look like your family was too thrilled with all of the picture taking....good times!

. said...

Thanks for coming and visiting us back then! It was good times. Thanks for leaving us your mario kart. Thanks for being my sister. Thanks for living by Ikea. Thanks for posting on your blog. Thanks for having lopsided boobs. Thanks for making a hot calendar for Chad. Thanks.

Liz Sharp said...

FINALLY YOU SUCKER! JEEZ> And I think we were in Kanab at the same time...what the? I have been there the last two weekends taking pictures at the Fishers weddings! CRAZY. WE didn't even know. I even made a trip to the Kanab theater...it was sweet to have $1.00 popcorn...Jordon loves it

Hermana Whitehead said...

So cute! Love your pics, Candace.

Austin said...

The pictures of Mike in his headphones and Grace pumping are AWESOME! Love those kids.

The Allen Family said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are cute! Every now and then I look at Sara Boulters Photography blog because I love her pictures, and I must say that pic of you is HOTT! You look gorgeous

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

CUTE pics! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I agree your picture on Sara's sight is awesome you beautiful gal!

Jill T said...

Candace!!! how the heck are ya? It's been a long time and I just realized that I haven't invited you to view the private blog. Can you send me your email address? We really need to hang out one of these days. When you send me your email address, can you also send me your phone number too? I lost all my contacts when my last phone died. The kiddos are sure cute. We miss you guys.

Hafen's said...

you did not post those pics of Casey. She has the right to kill you! So you only thought your man flew out to Texas... Ya right! Thanks for the love Chad it was much needed! Can't wait to see ya at the Wedding for a little fun (if ya know what I mean "Big Tex")