Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Birth to the Day

I can't believe I'm 24. I know, for those of you who are older than that, it seems like nothing, but I honestly can't believe that I'm 24. I still picture myself as the chubby little 12 year old crying to my mom because Clayton wouldn't leave me alone. I have loved it though. My birthday this year was SO much fun. Clayton, Lexie and Chase came up to visit and we went to Lagoon for the day. I haven't been there in like ten years and it was just as much fun as I remember. We had a fun day of playing, then we came home and had a little bbq. Taylor and Austin came over for some burgers and birthday cake. It was so much fun all of you, thank you for participating!! Here is a recap, and a few random pics of what we've been up to:



Gracie was worn out from the weekendshe really fell asleep like this. Her little face was so smashed!


Gracie started dance on tuesday. I can't believe how old she is getting!



Gracie and Anna playing their gameboys at IKEA

He was so happy the whole time. It was Freezing outside!

Playing at IKEA

Okay, COOLEST PARTY TRICK EVER. Taylor, you rock.


Sunday din din

Lagoon wore them out. They are best friends

Getting ready to play some dominos


Chad grilled up the burgers

I splurged. I usually cut roxy's hair, but for my birthday I took her to get professionally clipped. Best 40 bucks I ever spent

lazy sunday



Uncle Chase taking the girls on a ride

Cheese won the girls a toy for throwing the ball so fast

chocolate and vanilla

hardcore.

Chase and lex helping chad. Orrrr not so much.

Clayt helped me pull the kid around all day.

they loved the rides





such a cute little bum bum



The start of BYU week, Brock and Kim had us over for some games and yummy dinner


I clean her up, she gets dirty...


princess picnic

14 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

Fer fun! Looks like you had a ga-rrrooooovy time. Happy Birthday chicky. I like you whole lot...

On a scale of one-ten...you're bout leven.

Lyndy Staheli said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you guys had a fun time at Lagoon. We missed you in Logan. Grace looks so cute in her new dance outfit, I bet she just loved it.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great time! :) I'm James wife by the way! Your kids are darling!!

Taylors said...

Happy Birthday! Your house looks soooo cute, I can't wait to see it! Gracie and Mikey are getting so big. It's amazing how big they get when I don't see them very often. They are so cute!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy Birthday! 24 does feel old, doesn't it? Looks like you had fun celebrating! Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter. And your house looks so good- you have great decor skills!

Kassi said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

sloan larsen said...

Happy Birthday! Believe it or not I was thinking of you on the your day, I seem to remember it every year, but have no means of communicating. I told Keoni to have her babe on the 30th or the 31st, but she still deosn't listen:)

Sharps said...

HEY! CUTE pictures of the fam. So happy you had a great day! Wish i was up there to take you out to a din din...and them some ice fishing...what? Love ya! Talk to you soon!

Robin said...

Cando- Happy bDay. YOu finally caught up to me. haha. jk. Looks like tons of fun. Hey is it really cold there? Crazy! Tell everyone hi. Mikee's a doll in that beanie!

The Staheli's said...

I may have already commented to tell you that I visit your blog every now and again. :) If not...I do. Your family is adorable!

Chelsea said...

what a great big bunch of pictures!!! Your fam is so cute! I love all the pics!!!!

Amanda P. said...

what a fun bday at lagoon! lucky you :) I love that pic of clayton and lex on the couch haha they look so teensy weensy. your kids are adorable of course!

Ps My condolences that you are involved in a byu loving family.....seriously, my condolences

Kimberlee said...

Happy Birthday again Cando! you're seriously only 24?...I really am the grandma!! Just got back from Seattle. Ready for a girls night?

Hafen's said...

Happy birthday Cando! Your house looks adorable too bad you don't know how to decorate! Bet ya wish I would come up and help ya! Ah geeze I always have to dig on ya! I love ya! And your kids are Dang Cute! Probly because they look like your Hot Man!