Thursday, September 18, 2008

What we've been up to

I am behind on my pictures!! I'm not doing a very good job of keeping this thing updated like a journal, but I do write on it more than my journal so that is a plus. Anyways, things have just been pretty lame around here. We haven't been up to much just a few things here and there! We went to Dallin's first birthday party, it was so fun to let the kids play in the dirt. Then we had some family over for a little party for Gracie. Her birthday is monday but we combined it with a cousin. And last but CERTAINLY not least, Chad finished the office!! Well, almost, we still have to finish furnishing it and put the molding around the windows and ceiling, but I can't believe he built it alone. Well, lots of help from Austin, but none-the-less, he did amazing for not knowing what he was doing. Here are the photos!!!




Chad in the office



Mikey's new jammies




The door in the garage to the office




Chad and Gracie having their princess picnic. One of the perks of having chad work from home, he gets to have lunch with us every day!




I feel like he is getting so big!! He is actually in a high chair!




This is Chad's brothers little boy Jake.. he is so darling



Some of the Staheli's on sunday

Mikey at Dallins birthday party

Taylor made these cute shirts for all the little kids. It was so fun!




Too cool for school

12 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow I can't believe how much Mike looks like Grace, so cute. The office looks great!

Taylors said...

Mikey is 100% Cutler don't you think! I can totally see your brothers in him. I love the "dirt shirt" idea! I am going to have to make those for my kids. You kids are getting so big.

. said...

Love the pics Canada Dry. Mikey is such a little stud. He is a way cute baby. I definitely see you coming out in him more and more. Gracie is so cute. I miss her too. Tell me more about it. Give me a ring a ding ding. I'll be slaving away at work all day bored. love you.

Malinda S. said...

Cute cute photos. Your kids are darling. Gap.com is doing a casting call for new baby and kids. I think your kids are darling especially Gracie.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Fun pictures. Chad did an awesome job on the office. It looks great. I love the dirt shirts!- great idea.

Robin said...

Mikee is a little you Cando! (in boy form of course!) He is a cutie pie! Congrats to Chad for being a Tim the tool man taylor. And to you for being a hot momma! Lots of Love from Daniel & Robin & LIl D

Sara Boulter said...

I like stuff.

Cyndi said...

your kids are so stinkin' cute cando! I love your little girls pony tails! How old is your little guy? It seems like he is close to my lilys' age 6 mths-ish? Anywho your office looks way nice too.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

The floor in the office looks awesome! I am super impressed. Oh and your kiddos are pretty cute too! (:

Chelsea said...

well, I gotta tell ya, I like ALL the pics! I love the ones of the office (*pat on the back to you) and the lunch in the playset. And the highchair, your kids are so cute. I just LOVE all them. I would go on forever. But really, great job.

A and L Stapley said...

Love the pictures... Little Mikey looks so much like Chad. I bet that is so nice having Chad be able to work from home. What does he do?

Kimberlee said...

Wow...the office looks GREAT!! The floor looks amazing. I bet that feels good to have it completed! And now grass too! You've got it all :)