Monday, August 4, 2008

HILARIOUS BD WEEKEND!!!!

Okay, so you know how there are those times when you have an out of body experience and you feel like you weren't really even there?? Well, this weekend was like that for me. Friday started out dropping the kiddo's off in Cedar with my mommy, going to St.George and spending some much needed quality time with my BFF Lizzy then heading down to Vegas for the release of Breaking Dawn. Lexie, Rams, Andrea, Angie and I were all in one car and we headed down around 8:00 our time. We laughed the whole way there. Then when we met up with the rest of our partay, Chels, Mikkel, Kas, Mikkel's aunt and cousin at the Cheesecake factory for some YUMMY dinner and some not-so-good service. Kas brought some tattoos so we took advantage of those and dressed ourselves up as much as we could. After we ate we went to Barnes and Noble for our books. Okay, we all love the books and we were excited for the new one, but the people there were INSANE. You'll see how insane in the following pictures. After we all got our books we went back to the apt for some reading but we didn't so much read. We just sat up and giggled the whole time. When we woke up, we swam, ate, and headed home. I didn't want the day to end!! I was honestly so sore from laughing so hard. Thank you so much kas and Mikkel and Chels for the work you put into it. I wish we could make this like a once a month thing. I had such a blast and I will never forget it. I'm so pleased with the group of girls. We had so much fun together and I'm so glad I got the chance to get to know some of you better. Thanks girls for the weekend of laughs...... :)
Oh ya, ps......... The B&N we went to was having a masquerade party so that is why we have masks ;)


YAY!! We are about to get our books!!

And the purchase is made!



Our group outside B&N

Me looking hot in the mask with the best books ever!


The gals at subway on our way home.

Jacob got her

Booyah

Haha... so Ang was telling some story about her eye and Lex was dyin. That is how the whole weekend went... funny stories and funny girls.. oh man.

Serious?

The crowd right before midnight

13 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a fun group! Looks like you guys had a blast! So, have you finished the book yet? I loved every moment of it! I am kind of sad that's it over... but I couldn't have imagined a better ending.

Jill T said...

I'm super jealous--sounds like so much fun--I missed out big time! OK, so let's talk about the lady with the sliver wild hair! Oh my goodness! "Serious" was the most appropriate caption for that photo because I turned to Behrad and said, "are you serious?" WHOA!!!

Glad to hear that you got some girl time and got to relax and laugh--nothing better than good laughs.

Kassi said...

haha good times good times

Sara Boulter said...

This kills me! I love it. I'm so glad you had a blast. The pic of Lex.."Jacob got her"...totally made me laugh outloud. You're hilarious. I wish I coulda been there. Next time right? Wait, is there a next time? I haven't read the book!
Also, go team Jacob!

Chelsea said...

Such a great time!! SO much FUN! Loved it!!! I loved getting to see you! fun fun fun!

Andrea Gilberg said...

So I look like so stupid in most of those pictures. haha, I couldnt focus.... anyways thanks for driving it was great times.

A and L Stapley said...

TEAM JACOB!! Yahoo... I still haven't read Breaking Dawn, so don't give anything away! Looks like you had a bast.

The Robinson's said...

You described the weekend perfectly! It was a blast and so funny:) Thanks for driving and especially the sweet shirts! I wore mine to the gym yesterday and some girls approached me wanting to discuss twilight, haha. Good times lol.

Mikkel said...

I just love you Candace! No really. You are seriously the funniest person ever, but really smart and insightful too! Really, I know that sounds cheesy, but you amaze me!! haha I am so glad you came, it wouldn't have been as fun with out you ya know. Please please please get in touch with me cause I am dying to know what you thought of all the Jacob craziness!!

Sarah Greener said...

Candance!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! But I just want to thank-you so much for inviting me to go with you to the party and even thinking about me, I really would have gone with you too, but my sis-in-law asked me to go with her to one in Cedar and yeah it was laaaaaaaaaaaaame! haha Anyway, it looks like you guys had such a blast though. Loved all the pics! Thanks again Candance. Hopefully we can get together sometime in the near future!

Lydia said...

Candace,
You girls are all crazy!!! I'm so glad I could watch the kiddies whilst you all played. I am finally able to sit down and dive into the book.
Love you,
Mom

. said...

Seriously this was such a fun weekend. I'm just die laughing when I read everyone's post. There are not words to describe it. Haha. I'm so happy that we are sisters and have such a blast together. I still crack up at the picture of you grabbing your boobs with your mask on... hahah.

The Morrells said...

When I saw the masks on everybody else's post, I thought that maybe it had to do with the books or something (I hadn't read any of them yet), but then I just read all 4 in the last 2 weeks and I started going, what were the masks all about???....so I'm glad you cleared that up...lol! Looks like a way fun party though! I'm having serious withdrawals now that the books are all over. Since I waited to read them all at once, I think I just got living in that world and now I can't get it out of my mind and I'm sad because I want more!!!! :)