Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breaking Dawn Car Pool!!!

Hi you six girlies that are traveling with me. I don't have many of your phone #'s so I thought this was a good way to communicado. We are all going to meet in St.George and travel down together tomorrow night. I figure we can all just split the gas after we return back to St. George sat evening. And also, I made the shirts and it looks like it'll be about ten bucks a piece. I hope that's okay with everyone!! Since there are so many of us going please pack light. We will strap stuff on top if we need to but really, how much stuff do we need for an overnight trip anyways?? Plus bedding... Anyways, I Am SO STOKED... I honestly can't wait. I'll see ya'll tomorrow!! xoxo

1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

Hey so I got on your blog from Lex's and I am now going to add you to my blog cuz ya know after that weekend FUN filled weekend we are officially friends, haha. I am work laughing to myself of those sweet masks!! Thanks for the fun weekend... I will have to send you pics- What's your email? I will do the Breaking Dawn Extravaganza post soon!! Good times:)