Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weekend in Logan

Well we had a pretty fun weekend in Logan. Chad's mom was having her 50th birthday party so all of the Staheli clan went up to celebrate. There are 7 kids so it was quite the housefull!!! I only took a few pictures because our camera is awful but I did my best!! There was a lot of new snow so we took advantage and broke out the snowmobiles. It was a lot of fun. Then when we got home I decided Chad needed a haircut. The last time we cut his hair was in August so I decided it would look good if we did a mullet first.. I was cracking up but he didn't think it was so funny. Thats what you get when you marry a hairstylist, the family's hair is in my hands!!

This is Gracie and her cousin ScottGracie with Chad's brother Travis, it was his birthday too so Grace was helping open presents


Chad's two brothers wives are expecting little boys too. Lindi (in red) is due in march, me in April, and Traci in May


This is Chad's sic mullet.. what a hottie


And the front view



Freeeeezing in Logan.. thats right, I have on blue blockers


Helping uncle Trav


Chad getting pulled around on the snowmobile. It was hilarious.


Gracie and Grandpa on the snowmobile, she wouldn't take turns. What a little daredevil



Chad and his little brother Russell


Gracie and Grandpa


Scott and Grace


and again...


10 comments:

Unknown said...

CANdance!
I love the mullet! I really think he should have left it that way:) OK, you don't even look like you are about to have a baby, you look so good. Looks like you guys had fun in Logan and yes the next time that you go to Logan and you have time to stop I would LOVE LOVE to get together with ya guys! love ya! oh and I am adding you to my list of peeps if that is ok?!?!
Sarah Greener (schmutz)

. said...

Why is Gracie so cute? Where did she get that from? Seriously? What else about it? You need to get fatter. Your pregnant. Do you like that? How many times? Do you want me to come see you this weekend? How much? This much or that much. Can we talk about things like Canada and Canadian Bacon or maybe Candles or Can of spams?

Amber said...

Oh man! That mullet is way too cool! Looks like a ton of fun was had in Logan. Gracie is a doll. And where is your tummy?! So let's do a play date.. bring your little lady and let's get together.. ya ya ya. : )

I don't have your contact info.. my emails on my blog. You rock.

Tennille said...

Tell Chad the mullet fits him well! So do you like the area you live in? We can't decide where we even want to move to. You'll have to keep your eyes open and let us know if you see anything up your way. We will have to get together once we move and let the guys reminisce about Scotland.

Amanda P. said...

Candace! Hola my friend! It is so awesome to see how sweet you and your family are. Awwwww too cute!! And I really think you look just way too good to be that pregnant. Eat some candy bars sister. Oh yeah I just started blogging and I stalked you off of schmutz's blog.mwahaha
COOP!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Ok we love the mullet, and also that gracie gets naked after she goes to bed. That is so funny. anyways, love your pictures, hope you guys are doing well. Dont have too much fun this weekend. Clayton and Lex can get crazy sometimes. HaHa.

Tennille said...

Hey Chad this is Whit, I'm up in Utah County Mon. thru Thurs. Give me a call, (435) 201-1085, I lost your number or I'd call you. We are looking at homes in Springville.

mommaRx said...

So I am thinking we should get together and do lunch and shopping in a few weeks. All the spring clothing lines should be out and the weather will be nice so I think that is the perfect time! Let me know what you think.

The Swindlehurst's said...

So we were talking about you at bunko the other night because we cant believe how good you still look! You make me mad, I wish you would get fat like me:) Your little girl is so cute, I love all your pict!

. said...

Time for a new post sis.