Monday, September 8, 2014

School Starts!




I am so far behind on my poor little blog. I feel like I am an extremist so I end up not doing it at all if I can't do it perfect. I am getting so behind I'd better just start posting! The kids started school in the beginning of August. We had such an amazing fun travel filled summer so I think they were ready for some stability and structure. I know I was! We had our annual back to school fancy feast with candles and all. The kids always get to blow out a candle and make a wish for the upcoming year. Chad gave them all a blessing as well. It is one of my favorite traditions. I can't believe Mikey is in first grade and Gracie is in third! I also debated back and forth about letting Owen start pre school. He will do it for two years but I decided he would really love it so I put him in. 









Mikey is working so hard to earn money so he can buy Craggers command ship. That is all he can talk about! He has $15 more to save!












No comments: