Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Fun


It feels like October went by incredibly fast this year. I love October so much and I don't feel like I even really got to enjoy it much. The leaves turned far to quickly and now there are only a few yellow leaves holding on for dear life. We have enjoyed the weather so much.  We are slowly getting into our routine of school and homework and I'm sure as soon as we find a good groove the baby will be born and we will have to re-learn a new routine all over again. For now we are just enjoying life until the snow hits. 








Chad took Grace and Mikey on a small hike up the canyon. The trees were amazing. 






Waffles for dinner!



Owen and I got to go with Mikey on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. We had a lot of time to kill before we went to the school so Owen got a little spoiled. 


















We took a quick trip to Logan to visit Grandma and Grandpa. We always love the fall in Logan. 












No comments: