Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween


I can't believe Halloween is over already! October was such a blur and It feels like Halloween should be right around the corner instead of two weeks ago.  The Saturday before Halloween Chad and I got invited to a Halloween party from a lady in our ward and it ended up being a lot of fun. We won an award for our costumes! I was really glad that we were able to go to that party because the day before Halloween I got put on strict bedrest. This baby is wanting to make his debut way earlier than he should.  I spent Halloween on the couch but Chad and my mom did an excellent job of holding down the fort so the kids really enjoyed it and didn't even realize I was out of commission. The kids don't get to celebrate Halloween at school so they have a "history fair" instead. They still get to dress up, there are just rules and guidelines.  We still had a good holiday and I'm glad its closer to Thanksgiving!








We were Mayhem and Flo from the insurance commercials. 














1 comment:

Lyndy Staheli said...

I love all the costumes, they were all super cute. You can't even tell your pregnant in the picture of you dressed up. I'm sorry to hear your on bed rest. I hope you can hang on for a few more weeks. That's so nice your mom can come up and is so much help.