Thursday, January 17, 2013

Merry Christmas



This year we had a wonderful Christmas. I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to get them all in one place. Having 3 computers plus a phone can be really hard because I never download them from one place. We stayed here in Elk Ridge for Christmas eve. We headed to Logan for the day to share it with Chads family. We had so much fun and the kids all loved playing with cousins. We are hardly all together these days because there are so many of us it is hard to get our schedules straight. It was pretty low key. Here are the things I am hoping to get blogged about in the next week or so:

~ Moving
~Roxy Passing 
~School (for both kids)
~Christmas
~New years
~ New puppy!


Please be patient (anyone who still reads) I am working on it!!

2 comments:

Taylors said...

I still read :) Looking forward to your posts. I am sorry your puppy passed :( So sad!!! Love your Christmas card.

Teresa said...

Beautiful Family! Wow, you have had a lot going on! Looking forward to your updates :).