Monday, October 8, 2012

Seven

I am so far behind, but now that I have my computer up and running again I should be able to get up to speed. Gracie turned 7 on Sep 22. I can't believe it. Honestly. I can't believe I have a 7 year old. Gracie is such an amazing little girl.  She is in the dual immersion program at her school and she is learning spanish. Even though she has only been in school for a month, she knows so much. Her teacher says she is an excellent student and has been one of the biggest helpers in her math class. We are so proud of her and are so lucky to have her as part of our family. 





This year Grace saw that her cousin had a bake shop birthday party. Her favorite show is cake boss right now so she thought it would be a great idea to do the same thing! Thanks Lyndy for letting us take your idea! The girls got to decorate their hats and aprons before they did their cakes. I think they really enjoyed it. 















Grace got a fishing pole for her present. I can't believe how much she loved it. 


The cakes. They were a little icing heavy




















2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Such a cute party! Happy Birthday to your little lady. :)

Robin said...

Such a fun idea. Happy belated!