Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Latley....

Nothing really new to update, just what we've been up to lately....




I got my hair colored. I love it!





Chad had a campout with the scouts, and when he got home he was a little tired to say the least....



Dinner with friends!








One of my friends and I decided to make some freezer jam. We had no idea how big of a task we were taking on!




Roasting hot dogs


The kids have been so wonderful lately. They are getting along so well and it makes me so happy to see them together. 


His big browns. 



Our closet chicks hatched! This is one of the things I hated about this house when we moved in. I have a door in my closet that has all of our breakers in it. Every spring we have a nest of about 6-8 eggs. They get to be SO loud in the morning and it used to drive me so crazy. I have learned to love this about our little house :)




Dress up in the mornings!


We are so lucky to have dad work from home. He gets to play with us in the mornings sometimes!


Grace had a carnival at her school and Mike was over the moon excited. 





The birds.






 It was Mikey's turn to go camping with dad. He was one happy camper. 

In a few years this one will be tagging along. 
 '


We were in charge of feeding the horses one Saturday. I think we may have to get horses one day.



5 comments:

Robin said...

I will pay you to bring me a jar of jam!!!! i want me some homemade bread and jam right now. Love the hair btw. as always.

The Staheli's said...

Love the hair. It's been fun to keep up with you on Instagram. :)

Lydia said...

I love your pictures!!!! They make me homesick. I want you to come to my house. I want to come to your house. Fun memories in the making sis.

Taylors said...

Love your hair! I love the updates too. Your kids are getting so big!!

Lyndy Staheli said...

I love your hair and the jam looks awesome. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how old Owen is looking and I haven't even seen him yet.