Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random goings on

We have been having a lot of fun lately! Spring is just getting here and I feel like we are already so busy. I love it. 



 Little O isn't so little anymore :(
 



I went to tuck Mikey in and found him holding his little candle.



Tree trimming




We had a visit from the Adlongs! It was SO good to see them. (more later)



Dinner at Barry's





We always find really cool animals on our morning drive. We saw this hawk a few days ago.



Little O after his 9month shots 






Mommy daughter date to the Lorax



Snapshots









Mikey cut his own hair! UGH. Right when it was getting out of the awkward stage and starting to look good. 







Chad took me to Nashville! It has been on my bucket list for a while and Chad had to go for a work thing so he let me tag along. It was beautiful. There was so much to see. Don't tell my mom, but I think I could live there. As fun as it was to go I sure was glad to get home. I took a picture of the Wasatch Mountains because I was so happy to be home. 





Also on the bucket list, the Grand Ole Opry. It was a blast. 

Vince Gill




Diamond Rio (our personal favorite)







We were able to go to a session in the Nashville Temple. You can't really tell from this photo but this thing is tiny! It seems like there are only like 5 rooms in the whole thing. It always feels so good to go to the Temple, but to do it on vacation makes things that much better. 






We went to a hockey game and it got out so late that everything was closed. Needless to say we were grateful for healthy delivery :)







One of the greatest things I have ever seen. An entire row of nuns at a hockey game eating cotton candy. This made me smile.







I LOVE delayed flights (sense the sarcasm.)

1 comment:

Casey said...

Yay! Love the pics from the vacay... I am lovin your "city girl" alter ego. Fab. Divine. I need to be you. Love your kiddies the most. Ta ta for now