Monday, March 19, 2012

Gracie's room

Let me tell you what kind of a husband I have. I have the kind that sends me off to spend time with my family and surprises me with a remodel when I get home! When I was leaving I jokingly told Chad to "fix" Gracies room while we were gone. I was joking of course, but when I got home he showed us what he had been up to the whole time. Gracie's room has always been a little blah to me but I never could decide what I wanted to do with it. What Chad did is so perfect and it fits her to a T. Thanks Chadder, we LOVE it!



This is the only "before" Pic I could find




After!! Horizontal bead board! I LOVE IT!





7 comments:

Casey said...

Ohhhhhh my gosh I LOVE IT!!!! That looks even better then I imagined it. Seriously I am not even kidding I am stealing your husband for a weekend. I guess you can come too...maybe...haha jk sis. Tell Chad he is my hero. That looks awesome

Lyndy Staheli said...

That looks awesome! I love that dark color of paint too.

Malinda S. said...

I love it! I also love husbands that are so willing to take on a project!

Staheli said...

Way to go Chad! That's major points right there. What a neat idea....horizontal bead board. How did he come up with that.

Ashley Jackson said...

Wow, very impressive! He is very talented it looks really great, what a cute room!!

JanB said...

Well, it was cute "before", but WOW! You must have been gone a LONG time!
What a lucky girl you are to have a Chad like that!

Robin said...

What a man Chad. Um so when are you coming to redo our house??! hahaha jk. (maybe if i joke about it it might happen too- wooohahahahah) okay so really jk. But very impressed!