Monday, August 15, 2011

Camping

This last weekend we decided to load up and go camping. We are running out of weekends in the summer so we thought we better squeeze in some trips. We just went up Spanish Fork canyon for the night. The kids loved every second of it. I sure love my little fam!


Owen was a trooper the whole time. He honestly did so good.

I snapped a few pics because he was so happy!



Mikey got right to work throwing things in the fire.


Kisses for brother

It was almost dark when we got there so Chad took the kids on a quick hike.






The camera was a bit foggy because it was early in the morning, but I couldn't pass up such a cute picture. O is getting so fat. His fingers look like he is having an allergic reaction!
The next day Grace and Mike decided to hike again.

Time to clean up!

4 comments:

jen said...

That looks so fun! I wish we could've gone. Maybe in September? I love the pics of chunky little Owen!

Lyndy Staheli said...

I wish we were there to go with you guys. We sure miss going camping. Owen fingers are so cute. He sure has a cute smile.

Staheli said...

I want a camping trailer. I swear I'd go camping every weekend if I had one. Awesome! Owen is so cute and chubby, he looks just like his brother and his sister for that matter. How people manage to have kids that resemble one another, I'll never know!

Kimberlee said...

I'm so impressed you went camping with lil owen. He is so stinkin' cute. He looks like a chubby mikey in those pictures!