Friday, July 8, 2011

Owens Blessing

When we found out that Chad's brother would be in town while we were up there for the reunion, we thought it would be the perfect time to bless little Owen. All of his family was there (Minus the Travis Staheli's ) and Owen would be just the right age. I talked it over with my family to make sure we wouldn't hurt any feelings. You know, the usual "it's our third baby, it's not even a required ordinance, it's soooo far from Kanab, no big deal" While all of those things were true, the day of the blessing came and watching the men in the circle hold my baby and knowing that none of them were my flesh and blood was harder than I thought. I really missed my family. At least I'll know on the next baby, I WANT EVERYONE THERE! The blessing was beautiful. Chad did an awesome job and I love him so much for staying worthy to receive inspiration for our kids. I only took one picture this day. It was one to remember :)




3 comments:

austin and tracee said...

I LOVED that cardigan! So cute. Also I've been meaning to tell you that I heard you singing to your kiddos, and it made me think that you're the cutest little momma!

Staheli said...

I LOVED BEING WITH YOU GUYS! Owen is so dang cute. He'll always be dear to my heart because watching him reminded me of my little Jakey(who, by the way, is by far my sweetest little boy now). Can't wait to see you all out here. I'm planning on Gracey saving up her cash, we'll show you guys a good ol' time!

The Staheli's said...

Beautiful, beautiful family. Congrats. :)