Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A day in the life...

There is no reason for this post, other than I didn't want my pregnant body to be the first thing people see when they visit. I'm so grateful for modern technology because I always have my phone with me so I can take pictures of the sweet moments I share with my babies. Here are some random ones from the past few days:







Mike scratched his chin today and he couldn't get used to the bandaid.





Gracie after our afternoon nap. She fell asleep on her hand and it left the perfect imprint on her face.





























We are only missing Chad! We all have to sit on the same couch for cartoons.







Worm hunting







Lunch time!!

1 comment:

Jill T said...

Gracie is so pretty!!! I love her long hair.

I'm glad to hear that baby boy is staying put so far; we will be praying for you that he doesn't make an early appearance like his brother!

We wished we could have seen you in March. We wanted to drop by and say hi but couldn't with wedding madness. We hope we can come visit in August; we'll be in town from the 5th-14th if you feel up to hanging out with a newborn!