Monday, April 25, 2011

Heeereee bunny bunny...

We had such a fun Easter weekend! Chad hasn't taken a day off in.......well forever, so we left Wed night and headed to Logan. It was so nice to spend a few days up in the sunshine. Then when we got there, no sunshine. It rained most of the weekend. We were going to stay until Sunday but we had things to get back to so we headed home Saturday afternoon. We had so much fun coloring eggs, watching movies, hunting eggs, and playing with cousins. I'm glad the weather held out for our hunt!






There is a new baby horse by our house and Gracie LOVED him.



This picture cracks me up. Grace is acting like the chicken. I caught her in the act :)


Talk about a lazy sunday.

Coloring eggs!!







It's hard to see this one, but Mike went on a walk with Grandma and he took off down the lane, so she had to send a cousin after him.

Grandpa Mike is planting a new orchard up by the house so Burke and Chad helped plant about 150 trees.

Gracie's cousin Chloe sent her a Flat Stanley to spend the weekend with us and we get to send it back to her class in Cedar. Grace wanted to take him everywhere! Even to feed the baby goat.



Roasting marshmallows

Mikey just used his poker as a sword.

We celebrated Jen's bday while we were there. Any excuse for chocolate cake!!
Happy Bday Jen!


The girls and Grandpa


Rock band

33 weeks! I finally passed where I was with Mike. Man do I feel pregnant. You are all so nice saying I'm so small but I don't ever remember being this uncomfortable with my other kiddos.Watch, I'll probably pass my due date.

Saturday morning egg hunt...... and they're off!!


Everyone got their own color of egg. Mikey was blue and he did such a good job finding all 25!

Grace and Riley

Poor Mike kept spilling his eggs

Checking out the loot

After the hunt we found baskets with new outfits!

Grandma and Grandpa bought all of the kids an Easter outfit. They all looked so cute!


I had to post a picture of Chad's Easter cake. I'm so lucky I married such a well rounded guy. Who makes a cake from scratch like this?!

4 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. I loved looking at all the pictures. I wish my kids could have been there to play too.

Taylors said...

Ummmm you do look so small! :) That is what I look like at 12 weeks.. I'll send you a picture, I might even be bigger than that now! Fun Easter weekend! I love all the pictures of your cute kiddies. I can't believe how long Gracie's hair is again, it grows so fast. Great job with the 33 weeks, you are a good little cooker :) (Now stay in there baby just a bit longer)

Staheli said...

I too wish we could have been there. It was pretty lonely around here. Luckily we get to go see Travis and Lyndy soon. I'm glad you had such a great time, and you do look amazing. I'm so glad that this little guy is sticking it out inside and I pray that all goes well.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Great pictures! What a fun time.

I can't believe Chad really made that cake! Honestly? What can't that boy do???