Monday, February 7, 2011

Disappearing act

Here's the thing. At my house, we have a TON of random things floating around. I have a neighbor who is so sweet and gives me a huge bag of Avon stuff every year. I have friends who give me old toys they no longer need. I like to shop and buy said random things. I often find these things in random places. Places they shouldn't be. I also have thing that are not so random. Like toothpaste. When I get a new tube of toothpaste out, I expect it to stay right where it belongs. Why should it ever leave the bathroom drawer? So you can imagine my dismay when I go to brush my teeth and it is nowhere to be found. This hasn't happened once or twice, we are talking every couple of days. So tonight I was fed up. "Grace! I'm sick of using spiderman toothpaste!! Where is mine!!" so I sent her on a hunt. Success!! Two brand new tubes were recovered. And there is a little less frustration in my night time routine.


Gracie getting ready for the hunt.

2 comments:

Malinda S. said...

LOL! I know your frustration!

Hermana Whitehead said...

I love the new look of your blog. So charming and yet sophisticated!
Congrats on your new baby boy to be. What a lucky little boy to go to your sweet family.