Monday, November 1, 2010

Haaallllloooweeeeennn

We had a pretty good Halloween this year. I LOVE Halloween but for some reason I was in a funk this year. We didn't do most of the stuff I wanted to and I didn't even get out all of my decor. I don' t know what my deal is! But we still had fun. The weather was terrible so we did a trunk or treat inside. I hate trunk or treats because I think you have to work for your candy, but it was so cold I didn't put up too much of a fight. It was still fun!



I told the kids they had to fill up on veggies before the could fill up on candy!
Gracie going to school in her costume

Carving pumpkins. Mike loved it.

Chad, not so much.


Our new addition. Google TV. We have been talking about a new tv for FOUR years. We finally broke down.

Family pic. Gracie the Cat, Chad the cop, Mike the Spiderman and me the convict.


Chad taking Mike around

Leave it to my daughter to hurry and eat her candy before it was even over.


Dallin and Addy. Cute little neighbors.

Gracie and dad checking out the loot. Grace called Grandma Lydia to tell her all about her night.

Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

jen said...

Fun costumes! And I love your new TV. How convenient...now the neighborhood kids can watch TV through your window! :)