Monday, November 29, 2010

Attention anyone who cares!

I Caved. I sat down to update tonight but MY CORD WON'T WORK! How annoying. I promise and update is coming.. Things to look forward to:

- Thanksgiving
-our TEN hour drive to Kanab
- Chad's 30th b-day
- What I'VE been up to.
- What happened to Mike's darling long hair??

Oh man... so much to look forward to.

Also, If you don't live in walking distance of me, I will be sending you a Christmas card. We just got our photos done by the phenomenal Sara Boulter and I wan't you all to drool in jealousy. And I'll whip up a clever poem too. So send me yer address. Here is my email so if you are paranoid like my friend Liz other people won't see it.
candacestaheli@gmail.com

Love you guys!

3 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

I can't wait to see all your new pictures.

We want a Christmas Card so don't forget about us.

Jill T said...

Unfortunately I'm not that paranoid but probably should be. We would love a card if that's OK.

8370 Greensboro drive #111
Mclean, VA 22102

Looking forward to more updates on your blog!

Sharps said...

you never know who is lurking...you never know........... you will thank me one day for teaching you how to be a responsible adult....