Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Falllllllll!!!

I don't know if any of you ever feel the pressure to blog, but I sure do. Honestly, we have been so busy, but nothing worthy of a post. The biggest thing we are up to is Chad is building a fence for our yard. This project is HUGE. We saved some cash by buying the fence from scraps and Chad has had to sand the rust, re-paint, learn to weld, learn about rotting wood, and that's just to name a few. I'm so proud of this guy. I love his attention to detail. We get so many compliments on it and it makes the house look so classy. I can't wait to see it with Christmas lights! So even though this is no-big-news post, it's what we've been doing!!



Drying Logan apples. I love the colors.
Gracie and Mike testing the apples before church

Sorry Tay, you knew I'd post it :)

The kiddos

my very own handy man

We have the south side almost completely done


The kids LOVE to help. They are learning so much from him.


A side note: Roxy and Tie have become quite good friends. It is SO cute to watch! I love that they can play, then it keeps them off my couches!

4 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

That great your cat and dog are getting along so well. I love your new couches. Your fence looks awesome too.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

That fence is pretty impressive! Looks great you guys.

Andrea Gilberg said...

I love your house. It looks so cute. And I love your post, keep it up. It seems your the only one who ever does in that cutler clan these days....HINT TO LEX!

Malinda S. said...

Way to go. The fence looks great and this is coming from a fencer's daughter!