Saturday, November 1, 2014

Owen turns THREE

Owen turned three on May 31. I can't believe I never blogged about it. I was going through my pics getting ready to post an update and I came across his birthday pics. Better late than never! What can I say about my sweet Owen. He is hilarious, sweet, kind, so smart, the list goes on and on.






This was at 10:00 the night before his birthday. He came in our room and just wanted to cuddle. I wanted him to stay there forever. 



Breakfast of choice, pancakes!




Lunch of choice, Mcdonalds!





A gift from Grandma and Grandpa!



Yes! A remote control car!



The best ice cream in the world




He wanted a "Spicable Me" cake





He got a fur-real monkey for his party. He didn't love it at first, but here we are in October and he loves that monkey.










My dear Owen. All day long you tell me "Mom, I love you" seriously, I hear it from you no less than 20 times a day.  Your dad and I love you so so much. You make our family complete. You are so kind and help me out so much. You are so good to pick up after yourself and always ask if you can help me.  People are ALWAYS telling me how cute you are. One lady at the car wash the other day was talking on her cell phone and told whoever she was talking to to hold on. She then proceeded to tell me you were the cutest little boy she had ever seen. Her exact words "Excuse me, that is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I'm not kidding, he is darling!" Maybe it had something to do with the fact that you kept waving to her and saying hello. Your dad and and I are so proud of you. Happy third birthday!