Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Gracie Graduates 2nd Grade!

I can't believe Gracie is done with 2nd grade! I remember my first day of third grade. I can't believe I have a daughter old enough to be in third grade. I am so proud of Grace and the progress she made this year. The Dual Immersion program is so amazing. She can fully understand spanish and is getting so good at speaking it. She had a tough year. One of her classmates was shot by his father and her best friend in class lost her mother in a car accident. We had a lot of tough visits this year but she seems to adjust really well. We love our little girl and are so proud of her!










Her choice of dinner was breakfast and hot chocolate. In May!

1 comment:

Lyndy Staheli said...

That's so awesome she has done so well. She is such a cute girl.