Monday, October 7, 2013

August

My blogging is falling farther and farther behind. I can't even keep track of  my pictures these days to decide what I've blogged about and what I haven't. Here is my effort to catch up on the last few weeks. I will blog about Gracies baptism and birthday as soon as I have a little more time. 










I turned 29! Crazy to think I am one year away from 30, but honestly I've never been happier or in a better place. Chad and the kids made me a cake and put really tall candles on it. I was laughing so hard because they were all falling over and we almost had a fire hazard on our hands. 







While we were doing some yard work at Grandma Glo's house we had a little fun with the leaf blower. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a really long time. 












Trying on Halloween masks





We took the kids to the animal shelter a few saturdays ago. Owen loved the kittens.





The rain we have had has been unreal! The kids loved it and I loved watching it come down over the valley. 




Chad and I took Grace shopping for a baptism dress. Everything was sleeveless but she had so much fun trying on a million dresses. I can't believe how grown up she looks. 




Helping me can peaches!




Saturday garage clean




Grace and Mike are both in soccer this fall. It is hard because they have games on the same nights and often in different locations. We have had fun watching them but it does make for crazy Tuesday and Thursday nights!





Our tramp is finally done!! I can't believe how much we have enjoyed it. 




Owen and Carsyn. They are the cutest cousins. 

2 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

Cute pictures. The leaf blower ones are the best. I was laughing so hard.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Congrats I didn't know #4 was on the way! That is so exciting. What a cute little family.