Saturday, December 10, 2011

Giving Thanks

I am finally blogging about Thanksgiving! Just when I think I have caught up on things another pile of things to do gets dumped on me. Thanksgiving this year was so fun. We headed to Logan to be with Chad's family. I don't know how much I even saw Grace and Mike because they had so much fun playing with cousins. I think Grandma and Grandpa are still recovering from the mess. We missed the Philly family but we are glad we got to see them not too long ago. Here are some photos of the week. (though I took a gazillion more)



My babes in the tub. Wow are they all looking at the camera? Wow.

Family fun center with Russ and Traci!







Bekah got a kitty on black friday. This is the cutest kitty ever.


Chocolate dipped pretzel time!



Dodgeball at the church! Not the best activity to do with a full tummy.

The kids table!

Grandpa gave Riley and Grace the turkey legs. It was a bit much but they tried!

The feast!
Jake showing me his best super hero pose.
Turkey carving time. Big Mike sure knows how to carve a turkey.
Jen on dish duty!
Oh the hair. Max and his hair. I would kill for one of my kids to have a fraction of this curl.

Aimee helped me so much with O

What's the point in having boy cousins if you don't wrastle?

computer time.
Michelle working on the veggie tray. mmmm...





Burning some apple wood.








These are just some radom pics that I had to blog.

I take my kids with me on my morning coke run. They are such good sports to get in the freezing car with me and take a drive while I talk to Grandma and Aunt Case.

School turkeys
Owen is all over the place. He isn't crawling yet but he rolls all around the whole house.

And he is a thumb sucker! I've got to break this habit!

Chad taking a much needed break in his office. I walked out to talk to him and this is what I found. Sneaky boy.


Gracie bundled in bed.


Self portrait



2 comments:

jen said...

So many cute pictures! I'm glad you took Thanksgiving ones, because it doesn't appear that I have any. I would definitely break the thumb-sucking habit if you can. Riley still sucks hers. Although it is really nice when you don't have to get up in the night to give them a binky!

Robin said...

Cando-Happy Turkey day and a Happy Christmas. We're coming to utah either feb. or april so we'll have to play:)