Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here I am!!

Hello world of bloggers!!! I have been reading everyone's blogs and I have wanted to start one for a while but I haven't had the time or energy. Well, I said I would give it a go after the holidays so here I am! Well, for those of you that don't keep very close tabs on us, here is a little update. We are currently living in Springville Utah so Chad can finish up his last semester of law school at BYU. Then we have one more year here so he can finish his doctorate in educational leadership. We have one little girl named Gracie and she is almost 2 1/2. We have one more on the way, a little boy who will be here in April. We are happy to still be here in Utah but we aren't big fans of northern utah. We can't wait until we can make it down south one of these days!! I'm excited to keep in touch with everyone so message me!!

4 comments:

. said...

Oh Canada! How sweet it is to have you on blogspot now. I am thoroughly pumped about that. I can message you on facebook, easysite, myspace or blogspot. I think we have it covered don't we? I love your family pics. Way too cute. I need some.

Sarah Greener said...

Candace!!! Hey this is Sarah Greener (schmutz)!! I found your page from Josh's page!! I hope that you don't mind that I am checking it out. You have such a cute family and your daughter is so beautiful! I think that she looks a lot like you! Well, I hope all is going well with you guys! I just wanted to say hi!

Kirsten said...

Well you and me both babe:)
I finally forced myself to start one of these and I gotta say I like it much better than MySpace:)
And who knew that EVERYONE from Kanab would be on here!?!
ttyl girlie...ps how is the prego:)?

Amber said...

Oh man CANDACE! I wanted to get a hold of you too! So glad you've entered the blogging world. We've gotta get together.. Humm.. my email is amberdee311@yahoo.com
Let's get together. Aiden's just gotta see little Gracie. : )