Friday, November 7, 2008

Twilight Suggestions....

Hello my fellow twilighters, I thought I would put this out there, in case there were any takers.... Okay this isn't in any way set in stone, but Lexie, my mom and I were thinking about having a girls night for the movie. We thought since we will all be together for thanksgiving, we would drive over to hurricane and go the day after thanksgiving. Now, I realize this is a WEEK after it comes out, but I thought it would be more fun to go see it all together as fans than to see it opening night. Anyways, we were thinking of driving to Hurricane, having some dinner then go to the movie. I just wanted to see who might be interested in case I need to make further plans. Let me know lovies!!!!

8 comments:

Kassi said...

I am interested! I am going to still go seee it opening night but I am sure I will be up to seeing it again :) I wont even spoil anything for anyone! Let me know if you do decided to this I am so in and I bet I can get Mama G to come too :D

Kimberlee said...

thanks for leaving me out.... j/k

Rog said...

I can't wait!!

Taylor Gardner said...

K...gotta tell you. I saw Twilight Party suggestions on Studio 5 and thought of you. You should watch it, even if it just pumps you up for the movie.

kasmerme@gmail.com said...

you crack me up - all rage and excitement makes me want to get into a good series of books. i hope that you have fun at the movies - and a great girls night out!

. said...

Can of Spanada. Sounds like a planada.

Malinda S. said...

Let me know if you do plan on it. I will most likely see it opening night, but being that Hurricane is my home town, almost, I would love to get together with the girls if you come over.

Mikkel said...

Oh Candace, why do have to live in the great white north?? I am going to see it friday, but depending on how obsessed I become, would go see it again with you, so keep us updated on your plans. No Twilighter should go alone!