Sunday, July 27, 2008

24th and Staheli Reunion

This last weekend we went to mirror lake for the Staheli family reunion. It was SO FUN... Besides having like 800 cousins for my kids to hang out with, we had a lot of fun activities planned. We did a lot of fishing, hiking, and eating-which I am the best at. We had talent shows, smores, three legged races, the whole deal. I love getting to spend time with family even tho it's not my own. That is one of the pluses of being married, you get more family to hang out with!! Thank you Staheli's for a wonderful weekend!!!




Mikey chillin in the swing


This is Mike and Mason, Mason is about three weeks younger

Burke, Russ, and Grandpa Mike getting ready for their pie eating contest

Chad was SO worried. And I think I killed him with the pie crust.

GO GO GO GO!!!!


The awards.....

Riley, Gracie, and Jamie

Grace was thinking so hard about the three legged race.. this was hilarious



Second place!!!

Gracie and ma man


Gracie and Jamie throwing rocks

Waiting to catch her first fish



He was SUCH a good baby the whole time

Grandpa and Grandma did a magic show for their talent


She was gung ho about fishing



This was the 24th parade in SF.. the jeeps would climb each other and make a tower. It was so awesome!

Da boyz. These three are all within two months of eachother.. Mikey is the oldest, then mason, the Jake. Mike is the smallest. Poor tiny tim.. He doesn't want it documented how small he is. you can tell.


The Davenport girls sang for their talent

Magic show!

8 comments:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

What a fun family reunion! My family needs to get on the ball. Cute pictures!

~..kass..~ said...

ok this may be way weird but... I was just hopping blogs (blush) and I am almost 100% sure that like 5 yrs ago I use to go to evans hair college to have you do my hair. I don't even know if you would remember but if you do I wanted to say hello :)

Chelsea said...

So cute! Such great pics! I love the outdoor Family Reunions! We have to miss ours next weekend.. too busy with real life crap! Cant wait to see you this weekend!

. said...

For toots. You are just livin up these family reunions this summer aren't ya? How fun. Gracie cracks me up because she is just so happy go lucky in all of the pics. Mikey is starting to look more like you. What a stud. Love you!

Robin said...

Candace he's grown so much! Our little babies are already boys! Looks like you guys are having fun! Yeah for the bar almost being over! I bet Chad is excited. Did you hear we had an earthquake yesterday?

~..kass..~ said...

I am surprised that you would remember me. I loved going to you at evan's then I had an appt. w/ you to have streaks put in my hair instead of getting it shocked and you were not there anymore. Any ways some chick did it and FRIED my hair off, it sucked! Justin Evans was like lets just pin down those 1" long hairs :(
Anyways I am doing good. Looks like you are too!

Sharps said...

HEY it was fun talking to you tonight. Tell Chad I am sorry for taking his wife for half the night. BUT I love long talks! Anyway, wish I was kickin it with the girlios this weekend. WHY DID I HAVE KIDS? HMMM>>> I love em!

Ashley said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! You have the cutest kids!!! It looks like you are loving life! Enjoy your "breaking dawn" party this weekend. I would love to get together with you guys, but I'm heading back up to teach. HOpe all is well!